Important NewsInternational

Gaza death toll rises to 73,399, Palestinian health ministry says

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip said the number of people killed in Israeli attacks since Oct. 7, 2023, has risen to 73,399, while the number of wounded has reached 174,310.

The ministry said that in the past 48 hours, the bodies of five people killed and 18 wounded people were taken to Gaza hospitals. It added that a number of victims were still under the rubble and in the roads, and that rescue and emergency teams had been unable to reach them because of the current situation.

According to the report, since the ceasefire took effect on Oct. 11, 1,265 Palestinians have been killed and 4,198 others have been wounded. During the same period, the bodies of 813 people killed were also recovered from beneath the rubble.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip is considered one of the main sources for recording and announcing casualty figures from the war in the territory. The Gaza Strip is located in southwest Palestine and has repeatedly witnessed widespread attacks and the destruction of civilian infrastructure in recent months.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button